Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hey everyone!!!

!Hey!
This is Jade writing, Cassie, Dada and I are having a photo shoot for father/grandfather daughter day. This photo is going to be in the newspaper sometime this week I think. Cassie had her party today and it was super cool. We went to see band slam and it was sooooo funny and really the best movie I have ever seen. Then we went to intercity for a while. If you play and game depending on your score you get that many tickets which you can by things with. I got this green slime stuff that looked like green gooey water but it was actually this weird Gooey stuff. Tara and I have been playing with it madly since we got the slime.We got this whole packets of new clothes from our friends called Taylor and Rhianna. We are going to go to the Uthers house for dinner tonight with another one of our friends called Isla and Sasha.

3 comments:

Butterfly Kissez said...

Hi Jade! You don't know me but I have following Tara's blog for a little while. It's really nice to hear you guys are all doing so well...

I do remember playing with green slime when I was younger! It feels so weird but at the same interesting and fun to play with!

Hope all is well...looking forward to reading me of your blogs and following your journey through life!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Miaa said...

Hey guys,

I hope all is going well!
Have a great time in England!

With lots of love,
From Mia xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

<3