Monday, June 16, 2008

A little pressie

Tara was so cute tonight - she came thro' and told me she had a pressie for me - she lifted her pyjamas up and there she had tied a little ribbon around Leggie Loo. So beautiful. I covered her little stump in a thousand kisses.

Tara and I are off to Brisbane tomorrow morning for a couple of days for her intensive walking lessons. Jadie and Cas are gonna stay behind for the day - to compete for their house in the school athletics carnival - and then they'll come up with Tone later in the day - and we'll all go to learn-to-walk lessons on Wednesday. It's been a quirky few days - Tara walking up on us occasionally without us realising she's got her leg on...or friends laughing because we're all shouting "did someone remember to bring Tara's leg" which I suppose isn't a question most people normally get to ask!

Our thoughts are with Thea Jenny and her family tonight. If there's one thing this blog has taught Tone and I - it's how much is going on in so many other people's lives. We've been so humbled and felt so bad at times writing our posts when so many of you have had far bigger things going on in your lives.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HULLO!

I love the stories, I feel not so far away from you all.

Tara, does it feel amazing, crazy, easy? I keep watching the video again and again, you're so TALL!

Love to you all, you are in my prayers every night and in my thoughts so often during the day, like a love thought to fill my heart up a few times a day!

Be brave and please send more videos, Tara Tara, want to see you walking, it is a thrill.

Cas, love your emails and you!!

Jadie, how are you my darling, love you.

Love you all,

CAMxx

Anonymous said...

So fantastic seeing you walking Tara , an amazing video clip , I didn't know it was possible to smile that big !!

Cassie and Jadie such special sisters truly fabulous .

can't wait to show Zoe and Portia the video , they will be so impressed .

Thanks to you Jenny and Tony for sharing all these incredible moments .
Hope you manage to find some you time soon Jenny .
love sian

Anonymous said...

Dear Tara
im so happy that u have got your new leg.
Mum,Zoe and I usually check your blog and I think you have had the most fun.
Hi Cassy and Jade I bet you are having lots of fun with Tara aswell so I hope to see you all very soon. We are all going to see a play in Brisbane this weekend and are going to go to the gallery to see an exhibition on Picasso.
Bye for now love Portia xxoo
Zoe says hi too

Anonymous said...

I just visited and read the article about Molly because you want to meet her Tara? Wow, what a strong little pony she is.

What a hard story with a good ending, she found a home too!!!!

Love to you all,

CAMXXXX