Friday, February 22, 2008

It never rains...

Tara's getting callouses on her hands from the crutches, and her knee was bleeding this morning from crawling over something sharp...and just in case that wasn't enough, she's now got tonsillitis! BUT she's as happy as a clam - the fairies visited last night (they always do around full moon) PLUS Julia, their schoolfriend from France, is here for the weekend with her mom - so the girls have been swimming all afternoon. Gorgeous endlessly sunny Queensland day. It's Julia's dad who is dedicating his Malaysia Triathlon to Tara tomorrow (see yesterday's entry).

You know - everyone's been so lovely to us and we're so appreciative - because we're very aware that virtually every one of you is going thro' something of your own that's either a loss or a challenge (or both) - so the fact that you've found the time to care about Tara is mindblowing. Thank you. 

3 comments:

Alexander,Kyriacos, Andriana, Maria and Kimi said...

Dear Tara,

You look so amazing when you do your handstand. We went to a crocodile farm last week, where we helped to hatch baby crocs, it was very interesting. We love to hear all your news and see your pictures every Saturday. Hope your tonsils are better really quick.

Lots and Lots of LOVE...
Alexander, Kyriacos, Andriana, Maria and Kim

Family Santos said...

Hi Tara,
Thanks for you blog. I kind of guessed the valentines card was from you because I saw your email address and also if it wasnt from you you would have said it was not and maybe not that you couldn't tell me! So thanks. It is my first valentines.

By the way there are 3 Ausie boys in my rugby team. They are all amazing and say they are good becase they eat lots of meat. Do you think that is true? my favorite food is pizza. Whats yours.
Say hello to all your famly from me and my mum and dad.
Love Zack. x

Anonymous said...

Dear Zack
How are you
Well I think that the 3 boys are good because they eat meat but I think that they are really good because they eat other food too.I love pizza a lot too and I love meat balls. Love Tara