Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My friendship with Tara

Tara and I have so much fun together! We play with the littlest pet shop. Tara named her leg Leggie loo! So now that Leggie loo will be cut off the new leg will be cousin loo (Loo loo). I will miss Leggie loo. Tara is in grade three. I wish she was with my grade three teacher! But she has a very nice teacher too! Tara has a twin sister that she is close to. But her twin is always drawing. I know a lot of her friends at school. When Tara has to go to Brisbane on a school day I always come with her! Tara's twin LOVES school so she hardly ever comes! Tara LOVES carrots! She is a rabbit! Tara's favourite colour is pink.

Love Cass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my lovely Cassie,

Just a quick note to say that I really enjoyed reading your messages on Tara's blog and thought it was very thoughtful of you to write on her behalf so that we know what Tara likes and does. Your love for your sisters shines through.

I love you my little fairy!