Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fab Day

Tara said today was one of her greatest days ever. The Easter Bunny filled in her questionaire. Granny came for an Easter hunt. Donna Madonna, Fraser, Steve, Sian and girls were all down from Noosa - so we had a divine BBQ by the pool. And then the girls played at Tayla's where their mum painted their faces like 101 Dalmations AND loaned them a packet full of DS's, portable DVD player and many movies to keep them busy in hospital! And Tara loved hearing from Ruby (see below). Happy days! And Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tara

I'm so glad that you are feeling better and that you had such a lovely easter. I am going for my first ever easter egg hunt tomorrow and am very excited about it.

You and Jadie look so beautiful in this photo with your painted faces!!

I say a prayer every night with mum and dad that all will go well with your op on Tuesday. We will be thinking of you.

My baby sister is going to be born in 2 weeks time and I can't wait. I can't wait for all of us to come and visit you so that we can all play together.

Be brave, which we know you will be. We all love you lots.

Cuddles and kisses, from Matty

Anonymous said...

HI Tara and everyone.

Nearly tomorrow and I am thinking of you all .The great day is dawning.

Much LOve,

Janet from England

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara..nice blog and cute article..keep blog

Moopenk-Indonesia