Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From Jadie

Dear Tara

What do you  think about your stump? I guess the cords are quite annoying on your back and on your chest.  Tara says she wants to be able to walk by the time it's her birthday witch is May the 3rd. I would like to see your stump.  How does it feel being in the bed all day? How is the food they give you is it good or bad? How is it having to wee in a pan? Tara just got a DS.  She was soooo exited about getting her DS. It made us laugh when mum told us that you said your stump is weird and strange too. Is the bed comfortable? Did you like the movie the princess diarys?  I can't wait till you finish your Leggie Loo quilt!!! How are you in Hospital? I can't wait till you are in the wheel chair and you don't have to be in bed all day. Last night mum slepped with Tara this time dad is sleeping with you. You should see the Clowns that came while you were in the operation room. Thay were very funny! I hope you liked the DS. Did you Tara? Did you sleeep well last night? bye tara tiara!!!

LOVE JADIE XXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jade, I really enjoyed all your comments and I am sure Tara did too. Please give her and stump lots of kisses from me, Janet. Stump will be like an old friend when I get to meet her in November. Such a wonderful sisters eh Jade.

Love Janet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx