Friday, March 28, 2008

Staying in the hospital

Dear Jadie

Thank you for your blog post the other day. How are you? Here are my answers: It's nice weeing in a pee pan or whatever it's called and sometimes it's a bit annoying. I like staying in my bed but sometimes I just wish I could go out because it gets all covered and I get hot and I wanna go. I LOVE my stump! 

Today when you went out with Mummy and Daddy for coffee, I was crying when you went because leggie loo was in pain - so Granny phoned Mama to come back. It didn't feel nice except I loved it when Mama was snuggling me again. Yes the cords were annoying and they made me very itchy and I couldn't scratch them - but now, today, I feel much better. I feel FREE because I don't have to feel all those cords and everything anymore - they are out. I can scratch again. 

With the food - well i don't really like the desserts that much except I'm starting to like them because I'm getting chocolate cake and mousse. The foods are quite good and yummy. And I LOVE my DS. I think I'm very lucky. And I LOVE my portable DVD player; and all the flowers and balloons are lovely too to keep me happy. And I love the teddies and doggies and sweets that came with them, too! The doctors and nurses are REALLY nice. Especially I LOVE George - he's very nice. And now since I'm going with another nurse called Joanne - and she seems really nice. 

I LOVE it that I have Leggie Loo because when I go to the hospital and everyone asks me things - I can learn how to speak to people and not be shy, so that's also fun. And I can learn also how to live with the pain. And I think it's good that I get to try medicine. It can really help me. I LOVE it in hospital - it is fun, except sometimes I have nothing to do because I'm not feeling good or in the right place to do it, like it needs paint or something. Sometimes I just lie in bed and snuggle. 

I'm soooo excited that I got my wheelchair today. I'm so excited that I'm FREE now and I can go to places. And they took photos of me today and showed me clothes that Kimberley can wear - so I really want to buy new clothes for her - and I played with stuff that can stick on the wall and glass. What are you doing? And that was really fun playing with you today with the fairies in my new ward. I hope you're having fun. And on Tuesday I'm going to take off the bandage to see how my stump looks. I can't wait. And I can't wait to see you when you get back from showering at the house. See you soon.
Love
Tara xxxxxxoooooo

No comments: