Friday, March 28, 2008

Missing you lots (from J to T)

Hi Tarakie

I really liked the response on the blog that you did [below this one].  You answered every question I asked you. I really like your wheel chair! It's really cool too.

Are you exited about seeing Isla (from our class) tomorrow? I'm really excited about seeing her. Who do you like best sleeping with, mum or dad? I was pretty sad when Cassie had to leave to go back  to the Gold Coast; weren't you too? The little teddy you got from Samantha is sooo soft and sooo cute too. Thanks for the Crunchy and the 3 snake sweets you gave me. Were the clowns you saw funny? Your magical tree is so amazing, so pretty and your flowers are so beautiful too. Is the wheel chair fun to go in? Did you like playing with that 3 year old girl? Did you have fun getting your photograph done? Now that you have your wheel chair you don't have to wee in a pan any more. How does it feel?  Do you like watching movies in bed all day?  The bed Tara was sleeping on was on level 4 now, today we had to move  to another level it was on level 3. Do you like this bed room better or the same as the other one?  Do you like getting a lot of chocolate and strawberry milk every day?  What is your favourite  balloon you got so far? What's your favourite movie that you have watched in Hospital?  Now that you have the cords out of you you can have a real bath.  How is your stump going? I missed you when Cassie and I went to Southbank with granny to the man-made beach. Sleep tight!!!
Love Jadie your loving sister xxxxoooo

No comments: